Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dozik

@Mxthe | About Chapter 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello @Mxthe (It works?) and other pepole people! 

I have few questions about Chapter Two of Underhell.

1. This chapter (second) would be mod for S-SDK 2007 or Official game on source engine like Stanley Parable and some other projects?

2. Chapter need HL2?

3. This final chapter or no?

4. At this chapter we can see old good characters - Bryan, Alex (Maybe in zombie role?), Terry, Mike (SWAT), Hermit (BEST CHARACTER) and his TURTLE, Benjamin, Matthew (Maybe he alive?)...(Idk more)

5. We would playing in city or again in A.R.C?! 

6. And finale.... you would add new WEAPONS and other things? (Food, drinks)

7. Really finale! You would add scripts for items? Food - eat. Bandages - bandaging... 

@Mxthe (It works?)

Hello @Mxthe (It works?) and other pepole people!

I have few questions about Chapter Two of Underhell.

1. This chapter (second) would be mod for S-SDK 2007 or Official game on source engine like Stanley Parable and some other projects?

2. Chapter need HL2?

3. This final chapter or no?

4. At this chapter we can see old good characters - Bryan, Alex (Maybe in zombie role?), Terry, Mike (SWAT), Hermit (BEST CHARACTER) and his TURTLE, Benjamin, Matthew (Maybe he alive?)...(Idk more)

5. We would playing in city or again in A.R.C?!

6. And finale.... you would add new WEAPONS and other things? (Food, drinks)

7. Really finale! You would add scripts for items? Food - eat. Bandages - bandaging...

@Mxthe (It works?)

4. Bryan is already in chapter 2 intro, so I am pretty sure we will see him. IDK about others, there are threads about this

5. Chapter 2 will probably take place in city hence the name "Dead city"

About your last 2 questions, Mxthe really doesn't like to answer questions about the game but I'm pretty sure he reads everything on moddb, this forum and steam group. And I don't think @Mxthe works

I don't want to spoil anything, but you should collect all the cards if you haven't already.

I have been trying to for ages, but the highest I've gotten is 48. I was missing the 2 of hearts and 2 of aces, and 8 of hearts and 8 of aces.

I don't want to spoil anything, but you should collect all the cards if you haven't already.

I have been trying to for ages, but the highest I've gotten is 48. I was missing the 2 of hearts and 2 of aces, and 8 of hearts and 8 of aces.

that's very sad  :ohman:

It is. I want to see the damn Hermit song scene!

It is. I want to see the damn Hermit song scene!

here you go, this is a video tutorial for locations of all cards in the game

if you don't want to watch the video, here is the wikipedia page http://underhellmod.wikia.com/wiki/Card

11 hours ago, Stoop said:

Niiice @Bomtvare

Finally found them all after searching for ages lool.

Great job, hahaha