Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bomtvare

Let's talk about underhell and source 2, cyber phantoms and project EKG

5 posts in this topic

It has been a while since last update on steam release, latest update on underhell's moddb page only talked about chapter 2, which is on a concept stage. This got me thinking, could mxthe be holding development of underhell and waiting for source 2? He said that if source 2 came out during the development he would consider porting the game to it. It's just around the corner, because valve has already finished their work on HTC Vive and it was set for release in first half of 2016. Now, about mxthe's other 2 projects: Cyber phantoms and project EKG. You can see the names of projects on mxthe's website mxthe.com, unfortunately, that's it, just the names.

I have checked his steam profile recently. His spent hours on alien swarm SDK is 190, 2 hours past two weeks though.... this could mean that while he is waiting for source 2, he could also be developing another mod or game. So perhaps we will see underhell on steam after source 2 comes out, and since valve said that source 2 will be much easier to use, it might not be long before we see it

What do you think guys? Tell me down below

Mxthe uses Alien Swarm SDK to work with Insurgency. He said so himself while chatting with me a couple years ago.