Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang-wolf

Anyone found any hidden things recently?

3 posts in this topic

I was doing an "all cards" playthrough the other day, which I didn't get all the cards for by the way. I was missing the ace of diamonds, ace of clubs, nine of diamonds and nine of clubs.

On this playthrough I noticed something on the PDA that you see in Matthew's contact's office. Matthew says that is his real name, but he never confirms that Porter is his last name.

I just thought the PDA was a cryptic "this cheesy book is important" type deal. I didn't realize it was a code with Matthew's name.20160429190813_1.jpg

I think that "code" was leading Matthew to that book which is called dawn or something like that. on other hidden things, OJJ0874 on moddb has been trying to find still hidden easter eggs in prologue mxthe mentioned, but with no luck. I would try myself too if not for poor frame rate I get on my potato

3 hours ago, Bomtvare said:

I think that "code" was leading Matthew to that book which is called dawn or something like that. on other hidden things, OJJ0874 on moddb has been trying to find still hidden easter eggs in prologue mxthe mentioned, but with no luck. I would try myself too if not for poor frame rate I get on my potato

I just looked back and yeah, it was called "Dawn". I thought the book was just the Twilight book cover. Didn't realize it had been changed for copyright reasons.