Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jblanc03

Cant Move on! at Hostage part

5 posts in this topic

Hi i have had this game for a long! time and there is a bug that i feel has never been fixed! 

im at the part where you have to rescue the hostages and bring each one back to the safe zone.  But after bringing the last hostage to the safe zone.  Nothing happens.

Its like it does not register and i am STUCK and cant move on!!  Please HELP!  i have been looking everywhere on forums for a fix.

I have tried restarting at an earlier part of game to lead up to the hostage part and the same thing keeps happening.  The game does not register the last hostage and the game does not progress.

Ooh! I think I know what you mean! Either nobody moved the bookshelf in front of the door, or Terry will move the bookshelf but not open the door. Or the bookshelf simply isn't there but the door won't open.

Just go back and forth through that loading area a couple times and it should work. Happens to me EVERY playthrough.

wait, are you talking about hostages in the mall or survivors in chapter 1?

On 2016-06-03 at 4:43 PM, Bomtvare said:

wait, are you talking about hostages in the mall or survivors in chapter 1?

Shit I completely forgot the prologue was a thing... I think he's talking about the mall, given that he said hostage instead of survivor, but I've never encountered this bug.

I mean you could try signaling the hostage to the exit. They sometimes refuse to exit unless you signal them to.