Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sottho

Can I help you with the graphics for Portal?

11 posts in this topic

Hello there! Im fascinated with the flash game of Portal and I was wondering... could I help you with some photoshop graphics for the game? I looks so flashmade...

I think it would be awesome, if you ran a sort of "collab" where every member gets to submit a level, they designed and you choose the best and create them.

OR

Run a competition, "design a level" and the best one gets made and added to the game, as a bonus level of some sort?

We planed to make a level editor and the ability to post them on the site, but we didn't had the time, maybe in the near future.

I wonder... is it possible to make a 3D space in flash? that would be very next-gen, I could make some awesome textures and we could solve the perspective problem...

Foamy said:

Yes.
There are 3d flash on NG.

that's right. there are some neat 3d movies in NG(like csatle III part D, which had some neat but obvious 3d used), but also some that suck (madness 3d for example). my favorite of those is Future by Celarent: it looks extremely 3D-ish, with lots of flashy lights 8) and yet, NO 3D PROGRAM IS USED AT ALL! that's so awesome.