Milo

"Cloud Buster" - my first flash game.

10 posts in this topic

http://www.newground...tal/view/400207

I got a Newgrounds account some time ago (It's "Mi10" because regular old "Milo" was taken ), and as a first submission I made this small game.

It's not anything all that special (because I pretty much learned AS2 as I made it), but I think it's still decent compared to some of the other stuff that makes it through the Newgrounds portal.

I plan to make more - just as soon as I learn AS3.

Fun game :)

Got pretty hard though, i'm not particularly good at doing two things at the same time :)

Good game anyway, i gave you a five.

Thanks for voting, citricsquid! Vote on 3 more submissions and you can deposit your 10 experience points for today!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 6.29 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 12% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 7.05 votes!

to hard, mainly in the beginning and very luck based how many clouds spwan and the gap between enemys can get a bit to small sometimes... but hey who cares? good job!

I'm glad you all like it, and thanks for the 5's.

About the difficulty; It only seems difficult because most people are not used to doing more than one thing at the same time, and in order to beat this game that's what you essentially need to do.

Be careful about when and where you "bust" your clouds (because if you just keep wasting them as soon as they show up, you won't be able to use them very efficiently -> you need to plan ahead).

As for the lack of gaps between monsters about a minute or so in......well that's how it should be.

The point is for you to *make* your own gaps (this is where "planning ahead" comes in handy). Also, it only takes 40 kills to beat the game, and there are only 4 stages of acceleration, so it should be at least "doable" for most.....Then again, I could be wrong.

How many of you actually finished it?

This game made me rofl half the time i was playing it(thats good).

Heh heh i would be funny if you could make it less harder.

But still make a version that is super hard like pong only hardcore pong.