citricsquid

Origins of your username.

44 posts in this topic

darko

since i'm 'emo' and i like the movie donnie darko

umm i think thats it

o and apparently darko was some sort of spirit....

according to my cousin...

S1303:

i saw the name S13 from a madness flash, i thin it means sector 13 or somtin, then at the same day my dad bought the apartment 1303 dvd, then i decided to add the 03, so yeah...

Once I played runescape, and i registered, and i needed a good name, and that while my small brother watched a "bionicle" movie. I came to him, and exactly that moment a charchter in the movie said: "Oh no! They are heading to Tac-orow!" and you know what's next -_-

Patacorow said:

Once I played runescape, and i registered, and i needed a good name, and that while my small brother watched a "bionicle" movie. I came to him, and exactly that moment a charchter in the movie said: "Oh no! They are heading to Tac-orow!" and you know what's next -_-

I played RuneScape for about 2 years, I still log on every now and then to see how the game has changed, although I rarely get time to play it. I think it's a very under rated MMO, hated on for its graphics but the game play is very engaging, and the company who make it are very good, although a bit money-hungry (but eh, that's what business is). Add-me or whatever, Ethan7_9_5.

Well hello to you all guys.

The origin of my nickname,is...well...from the anime FullMetal Alchemist, in which the main character(Edward Elric) is called sometimes by various characters "FullMetal Boy".

FullMetalBoy said:

Well hello to you all guys.

The origin of my nickname,is...well...from the anime FullMetal Alchemist, in which the main character(Edward Elric) is called sometimes by various characters "FullMetal Boy".

I always wondered where you got it from.

elitehakor

i was playing a hacking game and i was elite at it so yeah

dont ask on spelling

daraven used to be da_raven, which originated from my last name Craven. I put my lucky number 442 on the end if i need a backup

takeshi60:

i like the Japanese name Takeshi and also from the anime igpx main character Takeshi Jin

the 60 comes in cause it kinda rhymes and its one of my favorite numbers

Well, since this bump is less than a month, and it's a nice thread, I guess this one is alright.

BUT SERIOUSLY, stop going to the 3rd page and bumping some old thread with a completely useless post!!

SERIOPUSLY, IT'S ****** UP!

My story is emberassing...

Once I played RuneScape (k, its already emberassing)

And I had to think of a good username, and meanwhile my little brother watched a "Bionicle" movie or something, and there was a part where some flying robots came across a river and then a blue robot came out of the river and said: "Oh no, their heading to Ta-Koro!". Ta koro is one of the towns there.

So I thought,

"Hm, Ta-Koro is stupid, I should make it more... slight...."

And I thought about serveral names:

Takiri, Taker, Hatako, then Patko and at last Patakoro.

But I knew that its stupid to say Patakoro or read that cause it chinese or something, Then I added a "W" at the end: Patakorow.

Now I just thought about something even less chinese.

AND HERE COMES PATACOROW!!! :)

And thats my idiotic username story. :mad:

PS: OMG CRAP!!! I posted the same subject TWICE!!! Sry, please remove my previous post on this thread and remain with this one! :sad:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Since it's only been a week and a half, and this forum has less members than I can count on one foot (long story), Here's my story.

3 years back, on my birthday, I got some weird sack of runes. Was pretty leet actually, they came with this pronunciation key. It was like Al Bhed, though. Not another language, just a different set of symbols for Romanic(?) characters.

So yeah, from that, I deciphered my name. Asdayasman. I only remember it was 3 years back, because I tagged 13 onto it, and some hyphens. Thus was born: --Asdayasman13-- (Which I haven't written in a long time)

Over time, I chopped bits off, and I have evolved, --Asdayasman13-- > Asdayasman13 > Asdayasman > Asday. One day, I'll be known as Sd. I'll have forgotten why, by then.

Bonus points: If anyone can guess my real name, or what the runes were based on.

Less bonus points: If anyone cares to search my old usernames, and embarrass me to tears with my childish noobishness.

Heh, I once did a school project on "any other culture" on Al Bhed.

This forum has over 700 members, just 10 of them are active :P

I googled your old username, and found nothing? "--Asdayasman13--" brought up a video for "Dr Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Nuttin' but a G' thang" :S

Those are the 3 words I think about when I see your picture.

It's the most awesome facial exp​ression in the world. It's so awesome ASCII can't express it. This is the closest I've got:

('~' )

(Which, admittedly, is better in this font than it is in my usual.)