LoveOrangeBox

put your creation in level 0 here

51 posts in this topic

I clog me portals. I have no screen shot but I made one entire half side full of cubes and the other half side half full of turrets. I put blue under cubes and yellow above turrets. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

Foamy said:

Try filling the room with boxes that's fun.

hey with all this talk about mucking around with level 0 i think it would be possibe to use the portal engine to make a garry's mod TFV dont you think?

daraven said:

Foamy said:

hey with all this talk about mucking around with level 0 i think it would be possibe to use the portal engine to make a garry's mod TFV dont you think?

Yes but that would be a fuckload of modelling and coding for cars, not to mention it would have loads of bugs and will constantly be needed to update!

Cars will be hard to do and also a monster machine would be required to run it, probaly!

Real Garry's Mod> Flash Garry's Mod!

Moonfalls said:

Question, how would you get a screen shot of Portal TFV? Sorry, I know

it is a stupid question.
Print scrn button, above insert

I have a french keyboard so i can't get the console!!! Naww!!

Oh and i discovered the level 0 by right clik-Play it says level -1 completed and that's it.

Benlecyborg said:

daraven said:

Foamy said:

Yes but that would be a fuckload of modelling and coding for cars, not to mention it would have loads of bugs and will constantly be needed to update!

Cars will be hard to do and also a monster machine would be required to run it, probaly!

Real Garry's Mod> Flash Garry's Mod!

why would you need cars anyway? just some tools & some items could make an ok flash gmod

i got one where a cube was stuck in limbo and you could walk across the portals without falling. i cant figure out how to post proper pix, so... mehh.

i also got an entire stack, floor-to-ceiling, and inf. looped em on another spot on the map. the boxes do something funny, i wont tell, though. you need to try it!

1: make a big stack of boxes.

2: portal em away from the creation area.

3: infinite loop them.

4:ROFLYAO!!