Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

I don't want to make any enemys, I am new here. Plus I am reviving what is essentially a very good and fun thread. Not trying to start a flame war over nothing. So, anyways new use of a portal gun. Fix it up to shoot energy balls, and (as previously stated) use it to make things bigger, be able to make portals invisible and shoot multiple portals then go and run around and go crazy shooting portals secretly under people and watch people get totally freaked out!!! Or just stay at home with my lovely companion cube!!! :-)

I should put a orange portal in my classroom and when i go to school i shoot a blue portal in my room so i will be always the first :ayeaye:

Yes yes, that's what I'd do too - but it's nothing to be proud of, so not worth mentioning.

Also, it wouldn't be to be the first there, but to not be late every day and not have to walk 20 minutes just to get to a day of suffering.

hi, im new. so before i start id just like to give everyone a big hearty hello! :lol:

Now on with business, i would either:

A. Put a portal near the girls changing rooms and one near my room, (if you know what i mean?)

B. Fire a portal through a portal,

C. put a portal in my room, and one in my mouth. (this one has bad consequences for if i feel suicidal) or

D. Trap someone in an infinite loop.

Thank you for listening, you've been a great audience, GOOD NIGHT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/\

||

||

LOLZ

Lol, nice one.

Too bad a portal on the bottom of a pond wouldn't REALLY look like that :P

i would replace walking and get the most comfortable chair i could find and sit around all day

Lol, nice one.

Too bad a portal on the bottom of a pond wouldn't REALLY look like that :P

It would if it was shallow.

Does that look shallow to you?

Get to school on time.

Also concealed portal at Valve and portal at home so i can get Portal 3 (and then Portal 4, if either of those ever exist) :D

No.

Half-Life 2 Episode 3.

Also: da bump.

Get to school on time.

Also concealed portal at Valve and portal at home so i can get Portal 3 (and then Portal 4, if either of those ever exist) :D

Bumpity bump bump.