Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

Hasen-Nobi said:

...I wonder what happens if you put portal1 inside your stomach, and then jump into portal2.

Your feet would be the first to pop out in your stomach, then your legs (and your stomach will be ripped apart), and then portal 2 would go inside portal 1 and you would destroy the entire universe.

What you need to Do is this: Get a portal Satalite so you can put one anywhere, then get a roll-up poster so you can put one anywhere.

Also What would happen if you took a piece of wood, put a portal on it, cut it out to the size of the portal, and shoved it through the other portal. I think that the Universe would Theoretically Duplicate. Also you can make desserts Paradice and end global warming. But the first thing i would do would be to make a glass cage put a portal in it then drop it in the ocean, make a picture frame the size of the portal and put the portal on the wall and hang it up.

I wonder what will happen if you'll shoot a portal inside your stomach and another one on the wall, and then enter it.

i registered just to say what id do.

First of i would get in a plane and jump out at like 10, 000 feet. and right before i would hit the ground i would make another 2 portals like 100 meters apart. and i reckon that be wicked cause ud come out so fast and ud be like flying. then when im falling down for the 2nd time id make another 2 portals and keep going from there.

another cool thing would be to make a portal on a plane say taking of in australias sydney air port, then make the other portal at san fran sisco, so they get there in like 2 secs. and then let the goverment try to explain that. hahahah be funny as. also id make a portal that reflects the back ground so i could like run flat stick into a brick wall and i come out the other portal. thatd be cool but suck ass if i didnt judge it right and ran into a wall for nothin.

heaps of things. jumping of buildings and makin to portals would look cool.

so u are jumping back up hahahahahha.

how about a reflective portal in the middle of a busy road and all the cars that go through it en up like 500 meters away on the sand banks hahah.

i would use it to put one portal on top of a tall building and jump off an then shoot another one at the ground then i would be lunched in the air and say SUCK ON THIS SPIDER MAN

If i bleed, i would

.. Make a portal where im bleeding and portal b and put it in the ocean

My ascii art:

O ()

/|--( xx ) <-- Portal "A" xx = blood

/ ()

__________________________ <--- Next Room Seperator -- 1 mile away

()

( )<-- Portal "B"

()

|

|<-- Blood

|

/

(. .)

( . ) <-- Guy

(/-)

Next: Question (Please Reply):"What will happen if you mut a portal inside a black hole and put one on earth?

shoot one into the sky and one on the floor to see what there!

mabe another one infront of a tv in australa and one on my wall in the uk see into the future!

one infront of pc one on wall by my bed pc in bed wooo!

above my teachers head one on floor next to me and drop things in to it!

K, this was sort of mentioned before, but I'm adding to it.

Steps:

1. Put a portal at NASA and another under you.

2. Jack all th space gear you can.

3. Close the portals.

4. Shoot one portal at a portable item (such as paper, or a briefcase, etc.) and another at a satellite.

5. Attach the portal gun and a SUPER SCOPE to the satellite using your space gear.

6. Return home.

7. Locate the controller of that satellite, and shoot a portal (via satellite) through your garage window or something.

8. Voila. Using your scope, portal gun, and portable portal, you can now travel anywhere you want, with the few clicks of a button.

Also, wouldn't it suck if you did that whole 100000feet in the air crap, and without you realizing, you shot a portal under oncoming traffic, and when you shot the momentum portal on the ground, kaploink, your dead.

I call this one the Ultimate Back Scratcher!!!

1. Find yourself a narrow area (Walk-in closet, bathroom, etc.)

2. Shoot 1 portal in front of you, and 1 in back.

3. Reach your hand through the portal and enjoy.

Also, if this were possible in the game, if you were to open up to portals, move in to the orange portal slightly so that ONLY the gun goes through, and you shoot another orange portal, what would happen? Would you lose your gun?

I can't remember if anyone said that, but what will happen if you shoot one portal on earth and the next on on the moon (aiming it from here and shoot)

Will it ruin the air supply on earth? or maybe make the moon suitable to life?

WHO KNOWS.