Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

Hen7 said:

I can't remember if anyone said that, but what will happen if you shoot one portal on earth and the next on on the moon (aiming it from here and shoot)
Will it ruin the air supply on earth? or maybe make the moon suitable to life?
WHO KNOWS.
No water.

Doregushin said:

Hen7 said:

I can't remember if anyone said that, but what will happen if you shoot one portal on earth and the next on on the moon (aiming it from here and shoot)
WHO KNOWS.
No water.

I mean the ability to breathe there.

Hen7 said:

Doregushin said:

Hen7 said:

WHO KNOWS.
No water.

I was sleeping at primary school - does it even have an atmosphere?

Ido said:

Hen7 said:

Doregushin said:

Hen7 said:

WHO KNOWS.
No water.

I was sleeping at primary school - does it even have an atmosphere?

http://www.astronomy...qadir/q652.html GYF

hyposonus said:

I'd also shoot one at my GF's pussy, and one at the wall next to my bed. This way, I can fuck her whenever I want!

You must think this thing through though! You can't just shoot it inside, that way it will face the wrong direction/fail.
You gotta shoot it in front of it. To do that you will have to actually place something in front of it, some stable surface so it won't fail too, and shoot one portal on it. I highly doubt she will agree though.

EJMH,

EJMH said:

http://www.urbandict...ne.php?term=GYF

GYF isn't defined yet.

:O::?

hyposonus said:

I'd also shoot one at my GF's pussy, and one at the wall next to my bed. This way, I can fuck her whenever I want!

On top of what Ido said, you could end up with someone pissing on your bed.

Oh and Ido *GIYF, slight typolaziness.

Obviously, I'd

1. Create infinite loop

2. Put windmill/hydroelectric generator in the middle of the two portals

3. Drop water through one portal

4. Get infinite energy

5. Sell it to everyone at absurdly low prices

6. ???

7. PROFIT!

ThePosterMan said:

Obviously, I'd
1. Create infinite loop
4. Get infinite energy
6. ???
7. PROFIT!

Good head. :wink2:

Q1. Splitting What would happen if you shot a Portal onto a double door, and the opened it out? Would the Portal split in two? Could you make multiple, infinitesimal Portals this way?

Q2. Monetary gain What if you made multiple guns, and made the Portals leading into a tunnel, like so: |O|O|O|O|O [ O=Portal, |=Place, [=Starting point all in a different, interesting location. sell tickets for 50c each, and make money.

Q3. Warfare I'm a generally peaceful person, but theoretically, couldn't you launch explosives and rocks and such at super speeds? all you need is a [ shaped piece of concrete or whatever. A blue on the top, yellow on bottom, drop object in, after a few trips, blue on side. Boom.

Woot! First post boogie8vg.gif

ThePosterMan said:

Obviously, I'd
1. Create infinite loop
4. Get infinite energy
6. ???
7. PROFIT!

I like that idea, if the ASHPD ran on batteries you'd be in trouble though, unless you hook that to the generator :P

i would shoot it down someones throat shoot one on the ground then jump in the ground one and i would be inside them and they would blow up

or one on my palm then ground jump into the ground one and it would cause me to lose my hand and probly break the universe

or on someone have them fly to japan then i would jump through one on the ground and be in japan for free ohh and drop an super chareged atomic boom and jump back thru the portal and leave my friend to die lol

id find a smal area like a closet then shoot to portals on a wall then put my feet in one and head in the other so i can suck my own cock

or send a satlite to orbit the sun and have a portal on one end of the satlite and a solar powered energy generator and sell the energy for a cheep price and make millions and then by my own personal army and enslave the human race then send them to a different universe to enslave aliens

go banananananananananan (when do i stop) anananananananananan

:bdance::bdance::bdance:

:Arr::Arr::Arr::Arr::Arr::Arr:

Hasen-Nobi said:

...I wonder what happens if you put portal1 inside your stomach, and then jump into portal2.

end of the world or a time space continum

no i dont relly understand the meaning

i think i've been playing too many video games. for some reason i've gotten to the point where i have trouble telling between reality and games sometimes and for a second ACTUALLY try to use the ASHPD n stuff in real life xD

put one facing outward on top of the empire state building

put one under a car.

xD

If you put one on the ground and one one an extraplanetary body (ie: the moon), you would suck out all of the air and pretty much everything else. Also the portal has to be on a SOLID FLAT SURFACE other wise it will not appear. And if said surface was distroyed (or at least not made flat), the portal will simply dissolve. Any more portal physics question you would like to ask?

Foamy said:

...I swear I posted in this thread...

This is probably where you left your portal, it got sucked away you see

So much that could be done with a portal gun...

I don't think I could narrow all the things I want to do with it in a single post.