Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

I will shoot one portal to the sky, without really aiming at anything, then come back later to see what I hit.

I would make a box disappear. I will make a portal on a box then throw the box through the other portal.

A few minutes later, after it has been tested...

The universe crashed. It took it like an hour to finish doing that... And then the box disappeared! (success!!)

It's only been a few minutes after it crashed for a full hour, because since it crashed, time stopped.

oops, i would have a portal in my room and a portal at my mates house. simple, no more having to travel for hours to see him. or i'd put 1 under my ict teacher's chair and another in a vat of liquid nitrogen!!

yay for ASHPD!!!

i'll shoot onto windows in building one portal, shoot the other one nearby me, get into it, now yay im inside the house. then ill steal lots of stuff, and if somone sees me, ill push him into an infnite loop, wait 10 secs and then create the top portal on a wall and the guy will be smashed! yay

lol. Won't the other kids steal your gun then? I mean, they are too many to deal with a single portal gun...

I'd break the portal gun, which will cause the room to be filled with portals, each leading to a different one, but what you see through it is not where it leads, but what leads to it... and they don't come in pairs.

I have seen some people saying they'd jump off a cliff and the launch two portals right at the bottom. There is only one problem; the sudden change of g-force would kill you, or at least brain damage you.

However I would probably do something like shoot one portal into my rucksack and one into the girls changing rooms. Or i could get a girl to make a portal on the inside of the girls changing rooms and give the portal back to me, at which point I would simply create another portal on the other side of the wall.

Portals are too big and noticable. Any girl in there would just slap you and leave with her youknowwhat doing youwanttoknowwhat.

I'd put a poral on a table, one on a wall, and jam the table through the portal on the wall. That would seriously destroy the universe, either that or there'd be INFINITE TABLES! But if you ever took it out (which would probably be impossible since it'd probably be jammed) it'd be just one again. Hows that for an optical illusion?

I thought I suggested something like that already, along with about 100 more people.

for everyone out there, when a portal is placed on a object that object must remain still, if said object moves, the portal will disintegrate.

on topic, one in a store, one in my house, no more long trips! YEA!

or the theater.

That would make it so easy to steal and watch movies for free...

I'll find the Linkage ID button on the gun and make tons of orange ones in my house and tons of blue ones everywhere I want to go to quickly.

Store

Bathroom

Bank safe

The usual places.

omegastick said:

I have seen some people saying they'd jump off a cliff and the launch two portals right at the bottom. There is only one problem; the sudden change of g-force would kill you, or at least brain damage you.

You wouldn't be hurt as you go through, because am object going through a portal would not feel the direction change.

also:
 / || [||  // / |_[]__   / _  / /  /  _/
(view in monospace, such as the font system or terminal)

if there's a rug in the girls locker room fire it under there & slightly move it to peek, if theres not... put one in there at night

i would put one right above a matress stacked high in a bed warehouse a really comfy bed and one on mine cause my bed sucks so now when i got to bed im on a really comfy one high in the air

Lol, NICE!. And to the one who said that when a portal moves it vaporizes... The earth moves. According to your theory, portals wouldn't be possible.

:D

no the portal would not vapourive because of earths movements its if a sudden jolt or noticeable movement the portal would vapourize has anyone auctually played the game?

Uhh... Yeah! And what if I stat a machine that slowly (speed of Earth's rotation) goes the opposite direction of Earth's rotation, make sure it's white (:P), start it up and shoot a portal on it? Ofc, it'll be small.. And then put a portal on some building in it's way... What do you think would happen?

uhhhh it would stay in the same spot not on the earth but if you were to fly a helicopter over it and keep it there it woulld be above the portal the whole time it would probably make the portal more stable than it already is plus if you put it to scale it barely be moving at all considering how big the earth is compared to a portal

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

...iiiiiiiiiiii...