Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

i would get a large freezer and water tub and then put a portal above it, then put one in front of someoness bed so then they wake up and fall into water that turns to ICE!!!! :Arr:

This is bump-worty anyway, and in my opinion should be stickied.

I thought of anotehr one I'd do, I'd get a dog stuck in a infinite loop, oh the lulz that would produce, but it would have to be a mall space though.

I'd put a portal in school and one in my house, so I can never be late, and go home during resess. Ofc I'd need to find a way to close it so I don't get robbed, and then open it remotely... :S

i would build a giant warehouse and have like 50 rooms and give the portal gun to someone who walked in and see if he can make it out alive...oh, and there would be cake

would put one if Gabes office, and one in my house, then at night go stick some post-it's around his office calling him fat, just to see how long he delays Ep3 for XD

(Gabe if you ever see this I'm very sorry and will punch myself for you, hard, in the balls...)

hexpunK said:

(Gabe if you ever see this I'm very sorry and will punch myself for you, hard, in the balls...)
QFT

I would put one portal in the office and another near my fridge so during hang time/respawn time/loading time i would grab a quick snack.

I would find a heavy sleeper and make sure he wakes up unable to move with his feet on his face.

I would open one in my classroom and one at the sea and the classroom will be flooded and the lesson will be cancelled!

Or I would open HL2 and shoot a portal into the screen and one on the wall and enter the game in real life!

OZPruduction said:

bump but it's ok, because I want to post too ;)

I would aim at a helicopter or a plane and free fall, again and again!

But the plane would move and make you fall to your death.

I would use it as an improvement to the banana peel.

I like your pic.

Obviously he would make a new portal every time he almost reaches the ground...

The only problem is getting out of that alive.