Ido

What would you do with the Portal Gun in real life?

242 posts in this topic

hmmmmm.....

that's a problem, maybe you can shoot a portal at the wall near you and then you will move fast foward and evantually fall and get a koma bt not die? :P

NeatNit said:

I like your pic.

Obviously he would make a new portal every time he almost reaches the ground...

The only problem is getting out of that alive.

But the plane would move closing the portal

elitehakor said:

But the plane would move closing the portal
The only reason a portal closes when the thing it's placed on moves, is because it was probably really buggy in the game. A portal can move in real life.

Additionally, if a portal is attempted to be put on an objext too small for it, it is created small, and something that goes in it will come out of the other portal with the same proportions.
For example: say there's a small portal and a big portal, and the big portal is twice as big as the small portal, if you drop a ball into the small portal, it will come out twice as big out of the big portal. However, it will weigh the same.
Doing this with living creatures is dangerous, though. See, when a creature is too small or too big, the air, or should I say oxygen particles are either too big or too small for the body to use or notice it, therefore you either choke to death or you die from the dirt that was too tiny for your body to repel.

This should help me -- perhaps I can make someone wake up unable to move with a HUGE foot on his face?? Hmm...

NeatNit said:

The only reason a portal closes when the thing it's placed on moves, is because it was probably really buggy in the game. A portal can move in real life.

Additionally, if a portal is attempted to be put on an objext too small for it, it is created small, and something that goes in it will come out of the other portal with the same proportions.
For example: say there's a small portal and a big portal, and the big portal is twice as big as the small portal, if you drop a ball into the small portal, it will come out twice as big out of the big portal. However, it will weigh the same.
Doing this with living creatures is dangerous, though. See, when a creature is too small or too big, the air, or should I say oxygen particles are either too big or too small for the body to use or notice it, therefore you either choke to death or you die from the dirt that was too tiny for your body to repel.

This should help me -- perhaps I can make someone wake up unable to move with a HUGE foot on his face?? Hmm...

IT MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CRUSH THE SCHOOL!

Assuming your mass is 50 KG (just a baseless guess), your weight is 500 newtons. Now, when you go through a portal and get bigger, your MASS and WEIGHT stay the same. This means that you can stand on your school, but will not be heavy enough to crush it, as you will still be as heavy as you were before you got bigger.

NeatNit said:

IT MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CRUSH THE SCHOOL!

Assuming your mass is 50 KG (just a baseless guess), your weight is 500 newtons. Now, when you go through a portal and get bigger, your MASS and WEIGHT stay the same. This means that you can stand on your school, but will not be heavy enough to crush it, as you will still be as heavy as you were before you got bigger.

When did you get so smart?

N E way, i would create a giant ale8one and drink myself to death.

elitehakor said:

Physics class.
N E way' date=' i would create a giant ale8one and drink myself to death.
Hmm... Makes sense actually. I think. It would be a very unsatisfying drink, so you'll drink more of it, etc. etc..

NeatNit said:

elitehakor said:

Physics class.
N E way' date=' i would create a giant ale8one and drink myself to death.
Hmm... Makes sense actually. I think. It would be a very unsatisfying drink, so you'll drink more of it, etc. etc..

ale8one is like ginger ale. try it!

I would sneak portals everywhere.

I'd slap one in front of my house, go into the bathroom, set up the other portal and walk into my front door when everyone thinks I'm in the can.

Make an infinity loop, put something heavy in there (say, a tv). Leave it about a week, one in front of this twat at school. SMASH oh dear. A tv flying at him at 80000000 mph. Bye bye lovely face!!! Lol

CAAAAAKE!!! said:

Make an infinity loop, put something heavy in there (say, a tv). Leave it about a week, one in front of this twat at school. SMASH oh dear. A tv flying at him at 80000000 mph. Bye bye lovely face!!! Lol
By the way, there's such a thing as a speed limit caused by the friction with air. Sorry to wreck your plans :P

And OZ, this thread allows bumps. I think. Well at least it should.

Wait, how did i bump exactly??? I thank NeatNit for pointing out the flaw in my EVIL plan. Still, it would reach tremendous speeds and he would probably die!!! Lol. P.s OZProductions, you are now victim of my EVIL plan!!! mwuhahahaha

CAAAAAKE!!! said:

Wait, how did i bump exactly??? I thank NeatNit for pointing out the flaw in my EVIL plan. Still, it would reach tremendous speeds and he would probably die!!! Lol. P.s OZProductions, you are now victim of my EVIL plan!!! mwuhahahaha

bump=posting in a month old+ thread.

There are a few exceptions.