Foamy

Rules?

11 posts in this topic

You have a point, we totally forgot to put up some rules around here. So far it doesn't look so bad, but anyway I'll try making a thread by tomorrow :)

I would recommend actually enforcing the 80x80 avatar rule, for starters. I also think images in the signature space should be disallowed, or at least restricted (avatar should be enough for everyone).

I mean if you look at the "spam-like" arrangement in foamys sig space; It really makes the whole forum page look like all those ad sites. It's also very hard to look at......but that's just my opinion.

Milo said:

I would recommend actually enforcing the 80x80 avatar rule, for starters. I also think images in the signature space should be disallowed, or at least restricted (avatar should be enough for everyone).

I mean if you look at the "spam-like" arrangement in foamys sig space; It really makes the whole forum page look like all those ad sites. It's also very hard to look at......but that's just my opinion.

I <3 Foamy's sig :D
I think it should be one image per sig, and obviously nothing huge. As for avatars, mine is pretty big :(

Signatures are just a little spot for you to display stuff.

We can have stuff there.

Modding them should be just be not allowing it to actually disrupt the forum layout, or if there super huge. Mine should be around the limit.

Mine is really the general concensios (SP) of a top sig size.

Avvies should be 100x100 ,really.

Foamy said:

Signatures are just a little spot for you to display stuff.

Yea, but not to the point where your signature makes up more than 50% of your post on average. Really, it becomes borderline spam at that point.

Also, I don't think you can use the words "little spot" in relation to your signature (unless the definition of "little" changed recently).

Modding them should be just be not allowing it to actually disrupt the forum layout, or if there super huge. Mine should be around the limit.

You do realize that for every post in this thread (so far), your signature took up more than half the space....

You really think that makes the forum page easy to look at, or browse for that matter?

PS: "there" is used in reference to a location. :)

Foamy said:

You sound like a firm supporter of Nazi-modding.

Lmao...

Milo has a point - Foamy, you do have a large sig. It doesn't bother me personally, it doesn't effect my experience on the forums and it has little effect on the time it takes for the page to load.

Well, I'm waiting for a mod to hit this thread :)