Foamy

The glitch thread.

90 posts in this topic

on lvl 38 if you push the boxs that block the turret into the turret it shoots up randomly and in lvl 32 theres one where you jump of the high bit and you teleport to the end.

look what I found. this causes to restart level 8. somehow I managed to create a backwards portal

then I jumped in

(if you want to try, the backwards portal was plain luck and if jumping doesn't work, try walking in slowly)

at the place I came out, I jumped:

and the level restarted while leaving the portals where they were:

if you watch closely, you can see the ASHPD coming in at the entrance

eh? the pics don't work! well, I'm gonna make a movie out of it then, it'll be on youtube soon

EDIT: it's done:

massampage
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:43 pm Post subject:
on lvl 38 if you push the boxs that block the turret into the turret it shoots up randomly and in lvl 32 theres one where you jump of the high bit and you teleport to the end.

Here's a screenshot of the level 38 glitch:

untitled.jpg

You just push the two blocks into the turret so the turret hits the back wall, then the turret teleports up into the room above.

C:Documents and Settings001019796Desktopuntitled.bmp

[/p]

ok, if you put portals in the areas specified, or elsewhere(beware the ball) and you go thru into the one next to the ball chute, this is what happens:

[/p]

you pop out here:

C:Documents and Settings001019796Desktopuntitled2.bmp

wierd, huh?[/img]

Popo said:

Lvl 38
i was being lazy and found a way to completely skip the top half of level 38 without the console:
ptfvg1.jpg

aim well enough and this is easier than level 1

lol i found a fair amount of little shortcuts such as the one with the one with the button to get to useing the gun but you need really good agility

oh i see the level 38 glitch is already pretty common...oh well, i made this cuz i felt like it :) has a level 7 glitch too i found. i move the cursor to show where i am in the 7 glitch.

Stealthflame said:

oh i see the level 38 glitch is already pretty common...oh well, i made this cuz i felt like it :) has a level 7 glitch too i found. i move the cursor to show where i am in the 7 glitch.

ok, here's a silly glitch i found on level 26

glitchroom26TFV.jpg

lol yea... i'm pretty proud of my lvl 26 glitch xD and my level seven one :P but there are a lot of other silly glitches :P i'll try to find a few more

Anyway this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist.

I have a fun little glitch, I haven't done it in a while but... if you shoot a portal and say a box is falling in an infinite loop or you have a energy ball going towards a wall portal and you cancel both portals half way through it will go through the wall. I'll get a video in a bit.

I got the weirdest glitch. it's gonna be in my vid, but youtube is screwing around a bit lately. anyway, I shoot a portal in level 14 against the 1st wall I'm facing, then one to escape the crusher. I use the escape portal (as I call it now) on the floor so I can go back in. I get stuck inside the crusher and then randomly appear just above the ceiling. I walk to the right and the second crusher goes down. then I appear at the start again

today i went through and swept for a bunch of glitches, so i'm poppin out a video with around 10 glitches. one is AWESOME. I call it the "box jump" where you can get CRAZY hight, even when there is black all around you. as long as the floor is white and you have a box (you can just create one :) ) it works beautifully.

i'll edit when it's up

k here it is everyone :)

Stealthflame said:

today i went through and swept for a bunch of glitches, so i'm poppin out a video with around 10 glitches. one is AWESOME. I call it the "box jump" where you can get CRAZY hight, even when there is black all around you. as long as the floor is white and you have a box (you can just create one :) ) it works beautifully.

i'll edit when it's up

k here it is everyone :)

I lol'd, the box jump is awesome.

lol thanks, and remember, wen u do it, with skill u can pick it bak up, and wen at the peak of a jump, lift the box ovr ur head, drop it, and go out of the loop n hop bak in to go even HIGHER

EDIT: aw, u didn't leave a comment on my vid *cries*

PS EDIT: k, i'm uploading another vid where i show the true potential of the box jump, where i almost touch the ceiling of room 0 :)

Final Thought: alright here we go

lol, i started with a box, and then decided a companion cube would make everyone happier :P

I dont really know if this IS a glitch, but it's fun, if you put your self into an endless loop, ex. a neverending fall, then put "thisismadness" into the console and you can fall while bleeding out slowly!

Loads of fun, hey?

you can even throw the compainion cube in for flair!

On pretty much any level, when you get to the exit and press "P" at the same time, it skips levels o-o; Weird glitch...

?! said:

On pretty much any level, when you get to the exit and press "P" at the same time, it skips levels o-o; Weird glitch...

on which site do you play the game?, That bug was fixed long long time ago.