Foamy

The glitch thread.

90 posts in this topic

I found this glitch when trying to get a pic of my other glitch. In level 35 the frustration one. I was going to the right countiouslly then got stuck in momentum and couldnt stop, i could shoot portals though.[ might not be glitch but just momentum]

After countless trys on this level i kinda gave up and was playing around in the level. eventually i kinda stumbled into the glitch and fell into that area and wondered if i could glitch past the door using the same method.

Placeing to portals side by side and starting off in the start postion, walk or run [dont jump] to the right and ull come out the blue portal, go back down the blue portal then start moving to the right, contiounslly going into the blue portal from the yellow until u think u got it. Hit the door and jump , or just jump and u should b able to do the glitch. if u jump to late or early ull end up on to the top , where the orange arrow depicts.

I went through the floor! On level 21, I made two portals in the lower part of the floor, went through one, ran towards the other, and went through the floor, and died. LOL.

EDIT: These two portals were the ones that led the energy ball to the reciever.

b-a-e-r_NL said:

I got the weirdest glitch. it's gonna be in my vid, but youtube is screwing around a bit lately. anyway, I shoot a portal in level 14 against the 1st wall I'm facing, then one to escape the crusher. I use the escape portal (as I call it now) on the floor so I can go back in. I get stuck inside the crusher and then randomly appear just above the ceiling. I walk to the right and the second crusher goes down. then I appear at the start again

Same as here. Also happened to me!

on level 13 when u go past the zapper thing,if u jump on it and it shocks while ur in air,youll still die!is that supposed 2 happen?ill post a youtube of it soon :o

AlxH said:

ive noticed that the cameras always follow energy balls

now id this a glitch or is it GLaDOS getting bored or something?
their motion sensors

Ok, in your profile make sure that BBCode is ON. Seriously, the quotes not working's annoying!

If you go to level 33, stand under the ball receiver, and type create ball in the console, the new ball will hit the receiver, and the old one will stop moving. Then you can touch the frozen one and it won't hurt you. =D

then if you let the turrent kill you, the ball is still frozen, and only moves when the turrent shoots.

Level 39 with only one box? Anyone interested?

Under 30 seconds, too. :D

And the createball frozen ball will continue moving if you link portals and move it with the turret.

if it expires, it doesn't make a new one.

Hah, nice one. You rats.. It's tough to make enough space so it'll be comfy to portal on, and in the same time find all those possible glitches.

Err hello I kinda like this game but I cant pass level 38 because of a glitch (or bug)

Anyway problem is when I try to teleport those metal boxes from any portal to a portal that is faced down they teleport to another place not the portal

I played it on Addicting games and encountered with this glitch and dont know if it appears at the one in this site

Sorry for bad english, hope you understood me

Nit you seem to find a strange enjoyment out of theese glitches, even though they are breaking your game...

Found a glitch/cheat that applies to all levels with walls.

When you shoot a portal, then another one above it so they overlap, you can stand on the edge of the bottom portal and jump up to the edge of the one above, the shoot another portal above THAT one. Repeat as needed.

By the way, first post. :bdance: