Foamy

The glitch thread.

90 posts in this topic

Cool. A bit too late though, I'm pretty sure P:TFV isn't going anywhere anymore.

I had a glitch where I spawned a backwards-facing portal right above my current portal on the wall and ended up going back through again. I decided to see what would happen if I tried to walk through the wall that way. I ended up gaining enough momentum with that one fraction of a second to have me go through the first portal again and caused me to get sucked into a blackhole/loophole.

Pics as soon as I upload them on photobucket.

I discovered the same glitch for L32 as in this thread, but with a different method. Instead of dropping fast, I somehow accidentally pushed myself through the wall by picking up a robot on that ledge. Of course, since I was taken by surprise the right-hand robot immediately killed me, but it was still cool.

I have a problem too. Not a biggie, but when I placed a blue portal for the energy pellet to go into the recieve in Test 21, it hit THE VERY EDGE and went through, with a spooky half energy ball sprite appering in the ground for a second.

I have a problem too. Not a biggie, but when I placed a blue portal for the energy pellet to go into the recieve in Test 21, it hit THE VERY EDGE and went through, with a spooky half energy ball sprite appering in the ground for a second.

Probably just a graphic glitch, nothing very serious.

I found a glitch!

When in the cake room and avoid the cake, you still obtain it.

Exactly! They should make it so that if you go past the cake, you ACTUALLY win the game!