Ferrett

The "F" word...

10 posts in this topic

Err.. button... thats what I meant... really... You guys need to add a "pick-up" part to the instructional section. I got all the way to level 38 before I realized you could PICK UP THE D*** BOXES!!! Far more frustrating than the "May Cause Frustration" level...

Just my thoughts.

Ferrett said:

Err.. button... thats what I meant... really... You guys need to add a "pick-up" part to the instructional section. I got all the way to level 38 before I realized you could PICK UP THE D*** BOXES!!! Far more frustrating than the "May Cause Frustration" level...

Just my thoughts.
Look at level 25 again, what can you read there? :wink:

Indeed you should :P

It's weird, a lot of people complain that they didn't know about the F button.

Hen and Ido should've MAKE IT MORE CLEAR.

:P

Mostly because you can complete level 25 without actually using the lift function. As I mentioned in the post above, I got all the way to 38 before I figured it out.

If level 25 was unbeatable without actually picking the box up and carrying it, such as making the entire area around the box a no-portal wall, then people would probably get the idea.

People are going to take the path of least resistance, usually meaning doing more work than is necessary because its easier than actually doing what should be done. Sometimes you just have to grab that dog by the scruff of the neck and rub his face in it to make the lesson stick.

But thats just my thinking...

Tomeron said:

Indeed you should :P

It's weird, a lot of people complain that they didn't know about the F button.
Hen and Ido should've MAKE IT MORE CLEAR.

:P

It's up to them to include instructions, not to make people read them.

EJMH, I know, I'm just saying that a lot of people probably don't notice it. If they make it bold and bigger, it'll make people look at it, even those who don't read the instructions. :)

Ferrett said:

such as making the entire area around the box a no-portal wall, then people would probably get the idea.

That wouldn't do much. As you can also move the box by simply walking into it.

Nicknam4 said:

That wouldn't do much. As you can also move the box by simply walking into it.

Then place it in the corner. Up against the wall you cannot get to it other than grabbing it.