xaledo

Last level (after level 40) (Spoiler)

16 posts in this topic

I just finished this game - I can safely say that it is the BEST flash game I have ever played! But anyway, on the last level where you get cake I noticed a few things.

portal_the_flash_version-20071016-200157.jpg

Red/Orange: There is a gray, mirrored "6" between "is" and "delicious" on the sign. Why is it there?

Blue: There is a boat on the sign. Is there any specific reason for this, or is it just meant to symbolise that it's the exit?

Tophillious said:

The signs are there even before you take that cake, but im more interested in the large background sign.

The background sign is the logo of Aperture Science Labs - I know because of the videos of the "real" Portal.

EJMH said:

Ratio said:

Call me crazy, but I think that's "A"

That would make sense.
"It is a delicious cake...you must eat it!"

Oh yeah! But it doesn't fit the look of the rest of the sign...

Ok, the logo is the symbol of Aperture Science labs, where you're talking the tests at.

You'll have to play HL2 episode 2 to understand why there is a boat there.

The sign is a "A", "it is delicious cake... you must eat it" is an internet meme. check in google, Ido added the A so we won't sound retarded. :)

*SPPOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEERborealis is the ship's name.