007 Bob

Download?

18 posts in this topic

Is there a way to download the flash file, because I would love to have a file that I can play at school =( darn site blockers. Thanks in advance p.s. PORTAL ROCKS. :proud:

We thought about it a lot, before and after our release. But the decision was made - no official offline version. Sorry.

LOL WCS isn't blocked at my school.

But the only class I can play it in is IT class and we run on old windows 2000 and like flash 6 or 7 so the play button doesn't load!

Foamy said:

LOL WCS isn't blocked at my school.
But the only class I can play it in is IT class and we run on old windows 2000 and like flash 6 or 7 so the play button doesn't load!

Right click -> play? Worth a try.
I've not checked if it's blocked in my school...I rarely use the computers in there. They're XP at least though :D

EJMH said:

Here is a link to a free trail of a program that can grab flash files off websites.

You could simply locate the file your computer has already downloaded, it should be in your temporary internet files folder .
Don't waste time with a stupid program that will stop working after 30 days or so.

Flying corpse said:

EJMH said:

Here is a link to a free trail of a program that can grab flash files off websites.

You could simply locate the file your computer has already downloaded, it should be in your temporary internet files folder .
Don't waste time with a stupid program that will stop working after 30 days or so.

Oh, so its stupid to go buy it like alot of other people on newgrounds(including me)?

Doregushin said:

Flying corpse said:

EJMH said:

Oh, so its stupid to go buy it like alot of other people on newgrounds(including me)?

Why would you even need it? Why would you pay for something you don't need?

Flying corpse said:

Doregushin said:

Flying corpse said:

EJMH said:

Why would you even need it? Why would you pay for something you don't need?

Quote in a quote in a quote in a quote! lol sorry had to