Matoking

A Retarded Movie 2 - to your mobilephone

11 posts in this topic

Three days ago I did one thing. I recorded A Retarded Movie 2 with CamStudio, turned it into 3GP, and uploaded into my mobilephone. Result = Even more IQ loss.

So I thinked if I should show this stuff to you too. Just download this file and upload it into your mobilephone :

http://matoking.ceeg...ardedmovie2.3GP (Right Click + Save As...)

Some of those small texts are not readable and sound quality at beginning is somewhat bad. Sorry for those, it's more like about my computer and mobilephones of people.

If I get some good feedback, I might even record first one, but problem is that it has just more small text, making understanding whole thing even harder than this one.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!

Requirements :

- Your mobilephone is compatible with 3GP (really most are)

- Your mobilephone has 9212 KB free space

Good idea, however most of the cellphones use mp4 instead of the shitty 3gp, and also most of the phones are sold with softs (yup bloatwares again) to convert videos and transfer them to the phone.

teenagerimpossible. said:

Bhuvi said:

Cool, huh. When's the first movie coming??? 8)

duh its already out dumbass

he meant the mobile version

You make tons of useless comments. How come your postcount is 9 when I see your name everywhere?!?

(I recognize you by your signature, so if you copied that from someone else that would explain it)