teenagerimpossible.

A request Due to the brilliance of We Create stuff

8 posts in this topic

When i played portal tfv,it was amazing infact valve should have hired hen and ido,for making little flash games that come with each game.But What i want to see is..

- Half life 2 the flash version (If you could really succeed with portal tfv than surely you can make gordon to appear in a flash game) it would also be kewl if you added storyline mode and survival

Yes.. Its!

Portal The flash single player version

This would be legendary infact if you could make it will all the original maps only there is a story plot to it and before the cake room you have to defeat glados ( ive heard that some dudes on this very forum could make glados voices,and that would be a great addition to the game as well) Also what i mostly desire is a mode where you have to complete the levels with the companion cube ( bc i cant be bothered to spawn it each bloody level )

Near the end in this mode you could add different speach and clearer plotline in companion mode ( i call it that but you dudes can change it. )

Nightmare house The Flash version

This one will be like hl2:tfv Only different style no gordon loads more zombies no city 17

Im still working on this idea due to nh2 coming soon

These are the ideas that i THINK will change the flash fps games forever

-TI

PS. i cant complain about how busy you peeps are but

i would like to know what you dudes would think of this.

That sure is a lot of requests. To do any of those would take a very long time, but they do sound pretty cool. Ah well, we could keep wishing, eh?

EJMH said:

That sure is a lot of requests. To do any of those would take a very long time, but they do sound pretty cool. Ah well, we could keep wishing, eh?
i took that into consideration that it might be a very long time until all is released.

Benlecyborg said:

I'm the one who can make GLaDOS voices!

Kewl nice voices if you persaude ido & hen maybe they could fit in your voice in one of the level to surprise the player that would rock.

Mattman64 said:

I think a GMOD Flash Version for those of us who can't get it would be AWSOME!!

You know I actually thought about that once. But technically it would be a 2d physics game, controlled a little differently, and instead of casual shapes it will have desks bodies for construction.
That's alright, but the whole point is having a multiplayer option and in flash it is very hard to afford.