rmjscullin

Synapsis Game on Mousebreaker - Walkthrough

5 posts in this topic

1. Click on the round maze on the cube

2. Click on the diamond design on the front of the cube.

You are not in your subconcious...

3. Go to the door to the far left, 'Motion'

4. Pick up the petrol tank, 2 spare pieces and spanner. Fill the machine with petrol, use the spanner to open the machine panel and insert the spark plug or whatever it is, insert the last cog at the front of the treadmill and click the power button on. The robot will walk on the treadmill and after a while a round object will slide out. A voice says "you have an eye for detail, do not be blind to what is around you".

5. Leave this room and go to the middle door on the left, 'Contained'

6. Pick up the piece of parchment on the floor on the right. Set the clock to read 9:15 (as in the roman numerals) and a razor blade will fall. Pick it up and use it to cut away the square under the clock where the blood is. You will find a kind of key. Use it on the radio and you'll find a cross hidden within. Now click the wall to the left of the clock and a yellow line will appear. Keep clicking until if forms a square and you will find a secret room!

7. Enter the room, 'Connection'

8. The aim here is to get the lasers from the middle to the small plinth on the right. I find the easiest way is to work backwards. The correct sequence goes from the plinth, to the top, to the one in the middle on the right, to the top right, to the top left, to the bottom left, to the middle. When the sequence is correct you will be able to pick up the brain. Leave this room.

9. Enter the third door from the left, 'Tranport'

10. Wait for the train to arrive and open the door. You will find a mobile phone on the floor of the train. Exit this room.

11. Click on the round window at the end of the room, 'Portal'

12. Click on the box to the right to open it and insert the brain you picked up earlier.

Exit this room back to the subconcious.

Ok, from here I am stuck! I have the mobile phone but don't know what number to enter and in any case, there is no signal! The round object I think is somekind of looking glass. I was hoping it would reveal some hidden writing somewhere but as yet I cannot find any! There is another room to the right, 'Spirit' which looks like a church. The parchment talks of John the Baptist and there is a Baptismal Font in the church but not sure what exactly to do! I also noticed in the church that there seems to be one candle missing on the left hand side.

Worst of all every now and then a creepy guy with a TV for a head appears. Dunno what he does but he gives me goosebumps!!

Has anyone got any further??

You sweep the looking glass cross the left light in the ceiling of the room with the robot, it makes the glass glow. You insert it in the robot as an eye. The door opens. You enter, take the lit candle, you go back out. You enter the church, put the missing candle in it's place, the cross on the "urn" will now start to glow. Put your cross in the cross marked place and then burn the parchment in the bowl. Now you will get a heart... Now I'm stuck :) A guy pops up in the "lobby" randomly (I think) his head is replaced by a tv. He might have something to do with the final part of the game. See if you get any further :)

Ah! Somehow in the room with the lit candle and the furniture, I made the drawer open, and in the drawer there's a book. I think I clicked somewhere between the paintings. Dial the number on the phone that's written in the book, 988064. You will automatically turn up at the subway station, and some guy will appear in the phone booth and talk to you. After the call a new room opens in the floor with a ladder, go down the ladder. Click the heart, then click the box, it will open. Put the heart in the box --> Congratulations! You made it :D

In the room where you get the candle, to get the drawer open you have to click on the bird flying thru the pictures!!! Either side!!! 8) The # for the phone is not always the same. When getting the phone off the train, to open the door click on the panel beside it. In the room getting the brain: work from the middle to get it to work the best. The lines should be as follows: From middle to bottom left, from bottom left to top left, from top left to top right, from top right to middle right, from middle right to top middle, from top middle to the bottom (the plinth), then the brain raises up and you click on it to get it!!! All the help on here was very good, it really helped me out!!! Thanks everyone!!! Hope this helps a little more and I thought it was a pretty kool game!!! Enjoy, I did!!! L8R