Ido

Portal Honors

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys :)

I'm trying to collect all the honors Portal TFV received over the web. I'm talking about stuff like Newgrounds submission prizes, NY times mentioning (thanks EJMH), CNET ten most addictive online flash games ever made, etc.

So I need your help collecting those mentions and honors around the web (and magazines as far as I heard, but it might require a scan) so we can make a little 'Honors' section in Portal TFV page - it deserves it!

Websites which only host Portal TFV are welcome if you come across a few and you wish to post, but they will not be taking a part of that section.

Thanks!

:caek:

There was this review which is very good.

Also, you were featured game or something on Kongregate? You're the top rated puzzle game there still and you got "Legendary game bonus! Portal: The Flash Version " so perhaps include that? There was other things I feel I'm forgetting...

You're right - added to the list. Here's what I got so far

(?)

-Kongregate #1 Weekly contest winner

-Kongregate #1 Monthly contest winner

-Newgrounds Front Page

(I can't find the direct links to the Kongregate contest winners, nevemind)

-Newgrounds Daily Feature

I think the problem with including reviews is once you include one you want to include them all, you know? There has to be loads of interviews out for Portal:TFV, but I guess the popular sites are worth mentioning.

Also, you're #4 all time on NG, and the 2nd highest rated game on there.

I see what you mean.

Also, I thought about it, and I think 'temporary honors' such as front pages and current top lists aren't suitable for the page.

Ok, so fixed honours only? I guess that would just be NG awards, "Legendary game" on Kongregate, eh...there's not much that isn't temporary with the internet ya know. Perhaps have a section for temporary honours?

EJMH said:

Ok, so fixed honours only? I guess that would just be NG awards, "Legendary game" on Kongregate, eh...there's not much that isn't temporary with the internet ya know. Perhaps have a section for temporary honours?

No, I mean these honors, plus mentions of portal tfv around famous websites. That's why I also thought of changing the name to Honors and Press, or just Press.