Hen7

GLaDOS in PORTAL:TFV!

25 posts in this topic

Holy shit

gladostfvsf0.jpg

I was a bit bored so I've made this, Note - This is not and will not be in the game, I've made it for fun.

And a screenshot for comparison:

http://img216.images...pe020003vr2.jpg

Didn't post it on the You create stuff forum since it more relevant to this forum.

Oh and in case some of you are wondering why we didn't had GLaDOS and more stuff from portal in the flash version at first place, we didn't knew about it, or the rest of the stuff, PORTAL:TFV released 5 hours before the real one came out :wink: .

"Well you found me, congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far, is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we'll just call it a day. I guess we both know that isn't going to happen. You chose this path, now I have a surprise for you."

Hen7 said:

Holy shit
gladostfvsf0.jpg
I was a bit bored so I've made this, Note - This is not and will not be in the game, I've made it for fun.

And a screenshot for comparison:
http://img216.images...pe020003vr2.jpg

Didn't post it on the You create stuff forum since it more relevant to this forum.

Oh and in case some of you are wondering why we didn't had GLaDOS and more stuff from portal in the flash version at first place, we didn't knew about it, or the rest of the stuff, PORTAL:TFV released 5 hours before the real one came out :wink: .
if i were you i would put it in it would b e fun

attheshows said:

cool that looks like part of the game!

that's the point :D
if glados would actuallt be in portal TFV, how should you beat her and what voice would she have? fun questions

b-a-e-r_NL said:

attheshows said:

if glados would actuallt be in portal TFV, how should you beat her and what voice would she have? fun questions

It'd probably be the same as the actual game.

"Well you found me, congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far, is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we'll just call it a day. I guess we both know that isn't going to happen. You chose this path, now I have a surprise for you." "deploying Suprise in 5..4..what time out that wasnt supposed to happen.do you see that thing that fell out of me?what is that?that is not the suprise.Ive never seen that before.nevermind ill find out that mystery later.by myself.because you will be dead.i wouldnt bother with that thing.i bet if you touch it will make your life even worse.I dont want to tell your buisness but if it was me.id leave that thing alone.do you think im trying to trick you useing reverse phycollagly?i mean serously now.ok now just pick it up and stuff it back into me (sound wrong lol)neither one of us knows what that thing does. just put it in the corner.and ill deal with it later.i think its some kind of raw sewage container." omg im done with that part of it

^^ then she says "why don't you rub it all over your face?" xD LOL

anyways, nice job man!!! that rly looks like her, and the rocket turret *claps* that would be a fun battle in TFV

?! said:

XD, How did you make that? And why wont you update GLaDOS into the game? ):

I drew it lol, and we're done with the updating, Also would you mind taking that sig off?, It can give people seizure.

Seriously, that belongs in the game.

Maybe as level just like level 0.

All it needs is a small fix on the GLaDOS rings...

The rocket turret would be fantastic if you made a level editor!

Imagine Portal:TFV converted to C with the addition of an editor and larger levels(with screen scrolling)

SMATI? completely random occurance.

Hen7 said:

?! said:

XD, How did you make that? And why wont you update GLaDOS into the game? ):

I drew it lol, and we're done with the updating, Also would you mind taking that sig off?, It can give people seizure.

But thats why I made it :P

I'll remove it D:

And replace it with something else :D

No, he didn't. You know how I know? He doesn't script flash well, even though he makes pure awesomeness when it comes to modding steam games. He is the artist of P:TFV, besides he said himself that he only drew it.

gmod. need i say anything else?

EDIT: NeatNit read your last post. the one above mine somewhere to do with modding

What does it have to do with GMod?

b-a-e-r_NL said:

attheshows said:

Just a relatively simple room, with GlaDOS, and that missile launcher with a longer delay than the normal turrets, and a warning sound a few seconds before the missle gets shot, and the missle 'd have to be used to GlaDoS. That'd be enough.

Kinda cool but I think that the boss in Portal tfv mappack is probably better

PORTAL TFV 2!!! with what happent in TFV mappack after where you finished the original TFV

omg i bumped a 2 years old thread sorry Green_Colorz_PDT_41.gif

Don't bump unless you have a good reason. I'd presume you didn't know what you were doing but you said in your own post you knew you were bumping.

Also don't post random incoherent sentences..think about what you want to say then think: does anyone want to read it?

I'm locking this 'cause there's only going to be a bunch of "OMG HE BUMPED1!!" posts.