teenagerimpossible.

A New idea

8 posts in this topic

We wanted to make achievements, time trails, challenges, level editor, and more, but we just didn't had the time.

Here's the old portal menu:

oldmenuxs3.th.jpg

Seriously, if we're already talking about old stuff, would you guys like to see a "History thread" about PORTAL:TFV? We have a lot to show.

Sounds like a good idea. Although it'll probably just piss me off when I realize I can't actually play all the great modes that you would have originally put in...

Maybe in the future.

Hen7 said:

Seriously, if we're already talking about old stuff, would you guys like to see a "History thread" about PORTAL:TFV? We have a lot to show.

That would be cool and the old menu is looking funky. Any chance of this history thread including however far (even if it's only concept) for the level editor?:ashy:

EJMH said:

Hen7 said:

That would be cool and the old menu is looking funky. Any chance of this history thread including however far (even if it's only concept) for the level editor?:ashy:

We didn't go very far with the level editor, but the free room had a little menu you could open while playing, and spawn turrets, balls and cubes by simply dragging them into the stage. For some very strange reason I remember something with that screwed the whole flash, so we left the idea. Maybe I could look into that again though.
But as far as I remember the console can do all of these functions, it wasn't anything too special yet.