Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whaleshark

a question....

11 posts in this topic

are you going to announce a new game? there is a very taunting looking question mark right next to portal.... does anyone have any ideas? i like how you are hiding stuff from us!

FYI, for months Portal TFV was that question mark. Only about a month before the release we changed it to a screeonshot from the game, and had a little 'coming soon' page (but nobody really was around here before the release, so it didn't matter).

Sorry to keep you guys taunted by that, but take it as a heart beat.

:)

There used to be a picture of what it is, but they removed it and replaced it with a question mark. I think it said D.A.W.N or something like that, but I'm not even close to being sure...

Ido and Hen will probably edit this post, because people aren't supposed to know this, but if anyone saw it before - I did my job. If you DO edit this post, delete this part :wink2:

Neat-Nit said:

There used to be a picture of what it is, but they removed it and replaced it with a question mark. I think it said D.A.W.N or something like that, but I'm not even close to being sure...

Ido and Hen will probably edit this post, because people aren't supposed to know this, but if anyone saw it before - I did my job. If you DO edit this post, delete this part :wink2:

D.A.W.N was an old project of mine that I've stopped working on, for now.
It's not the question mark.

Also, the question mark is a lie.

Must you kill every joke you see?

Oh wait, I do it too. Carry on.

NNNOOOOO!!!!!

Please, just... Before I die, I have one last request...

Spoil...

All...

Jokes.....

*pain sounds* *death*