Stealthflame

!!!! 2

15 posts in this topic

Stealthflame said:

i can't just scan it. but it's from the rocky mountain news and it was...january...24th or 25th. well, anyways, I"M happy for the game, i gues i'm the only one...pity

Um, why can't you just scan it? :S

And it's not that people here aren't happy for the game - the reason most of us are on these forums is because we enjoyed Portal:TFV. It's just there's plans to make a Portal Honour's thread, and proof would be nice for that. Also if you're going to post anything like that, some proof would be useful just so people know.

well, there's a tiny portion of the population, i would say around 50-70% of people taht don't have scanners...even tho i do, it's not very easy to operate and i'm still trying to figure it out :P

Stealthflame said:

well, there's a tiny portion of the population, i would say around 50-70% of people taht don't have scanners...even tho i do, it's not very easy to operate and i'm still trying to figure it out :P

Do you still have the article? You could always snail mail it to me, and I'd scan it if you really can't :P

Stealthflame said:

no i think we recycled our newspapers a couple days ago ._.

Then your making up stuff. God this was a pointless thread.

: that's kinda a wierd concept...just cuz i have no proof but my word, it means that it's a complete lie : alright...lock if u must...but i'm jsut trying to be supportive

EJMH said:

http://www.rockymoun...n/25/game-gold/

That mentions Portal:TFV, that might be it.

"* Portal: The Flash Version: Stripped of the graphics and sound of the popular first-person puzzler included in The Orange Box, it's still a blast to play."

yeah that's it ;P thanks, i was trying to find it but there site is kinda tough to navigate...thanks (for all u who were wondering this is what it says) *Portal: The Flash Version: Stripped of the graphics and sound of the popular first-person puzzler included in The Orange Box, it's still a blast to play.

i think the real newpaper said something else too, but maybe i'm just remembering wrong :mad: