con

Portal: What do you need to make a Downloadable / Nin. DS v?

13 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have just played your Portal. It was amazing! Thank you to all of the developers, support and feedback contributors for making such an original and entertaining puzzle game.

I have read:

- Where can I download Portal TFV to play offline?

We do not offer an official offline version, that's not our field, sorry!

My 1st question is: What do you need to make a Downloadable or PC / Nintendo DS version your field?

My 2nd question is: what other first-person action/puzzle video games exist for either PC or DS?

If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel encouraged to email me at [email protected]. It will all be greatly appreciated. I will help you as much as I can.

Sincerely yours,

Con.

:D

i saved the game file and put it on my psp, it would work fine, except the game is too powerfull and the internet on my psp can't handle such a big file...like, 6000 kb lol

I remember Ido tried to run PORTAL:TFV on his psp, he had like 3FPS and half of the stuff were missing, and nothing worked of course.

lol. if you'd download the file (I figured out how to download any flash on NG) and use it on your wii via SD card, do you think it'd work? (I ain't got a wii myself but I soon go somewhere where they have one)

b-a-e-r_NL said:

lol. if you'd download the file (I figured out how to download any flash on NG) and use it on your wii via SD card, do you think it'd work? (I ain't got a wii myself but I soon go somewhere where they have one)

The Wii has a web browser.

the place I can go where they got a wii doesn't allow internet access. it's a place you can 'sleep over' once every 4 weeks when you're autistic, which I am. nobody except the people in charge are allowed on the internet there. they don't want internet connection for either the Wii, the PS2 or the PC.

lol I'm making it hard for you to give a positive answer :D

Well I've never tried putting flash files onto a SD card, but I'd imagine that the Wii browser has a flash plug-in and the Wii console itself can't open them.