daraven

tfv levels in real portal (released!)

304 posts in this topic

if you own portal, notice that you can import extra levels in. So i thought, what if someone made the tfv levels to import into real portal? Think about it.

WCS: Sticky'd, now official.

Well, I'm confused on what your asking. You mean like, an option to make your own levels and get to actually play them? If so, that's be sexy.

I made level 3, but its completely s**t compared to this! can u give me the progress so far? :)

edit: if thats done in hammer, can u help me with it? I sorta suck

Stealthflame, When you buy Portal you also get its level editor, HAMMER.

And daraven, Like I said, I'm on level 11 now (The crasher level).

Show me some pics from your level 3 version, I'm curious :) .

tfv3screen1qk5.th.png

There, its my first map, i removed a wall and took the screeny from hammer. Oh and since i dont know how to do the end of a level, the purple & black thing says win up close

edit: I meant progress as in if I could download the current finished levels

Hang on. Are you remaining it's 2D laws? You could "portal proof" the walls you could never shoot at in Portal:TFV e.g the wall that makes up the background and the "invisible" wall that we see from.

Hen7 said:

Stealthflame, When you buy Portal you also get its level editor, HAMMER.
And daraven, Like I said, I'm on level 11 now (The crasher level).
Show me some pics from your level 3 version, I'm curious :) .

aw poop, i thought so. i have it on my 360...d*mn, there are SOOOO many things i am missing out on >_>

Orange box for the 360 sucks, the whole fun about HL2 is the modding.

And EJMH, I'm not making it 2d, it's real 3d levels like in normal portal, only the levels ideas and obstacles are based on FV levels.

I also changed some levels in order to make them fun and playable in 3d.

are you going to have a GLaDOS voice to replace the words at the top? Cause i could do the voice if you want

i had an idea to enhance level 39, instead of 2 turrets on opposite sides of the floor, have a square floor with 4 turrets, one on each side of the square.

SWEET! but how are you going to do the blue & red plasma walls, they didnt put something that can put portals, but not you through in real portal

Let me keep working in a little more, I'm on room 27 so far, Also after finishing the 40 levels I'm planning on adding BTS levels (Behind test chambers, when you escape).

Hen7 said:

Let me keep working in a little more, I'm on room 27 so far, Also after finishing the 40 levels I'm planning on adding BTS levels (Behind test chambers, when you escape).

Can you have a secret room,like where theres a disco light and there is loads of companion cubes in it. and you could also put there the credits like all the people who helped on the game