daraven

tfv levels in real portal (released!)

304 posts in this topic

I think they now sell them separately. (Yes, they always did through steam, but now in shops.)

NeatNit said:

I think they now sell them separately. (Yes, they always did through steam, but now in shops.)

Yep but it's stupid to buy the game separately, buying the whole Orange box all together is cheaper.
Btw, I've just finished level 37 in the mappack, I think the release will be in about a week from now, but Don't take it as a 100%.

So... How should I call the map pack? "Portal the flash version mappack for portal" is pretty stupid. :huy: , Anyone have some ideas?

PTFVMPFP! :D:D:D:D

Flash Version: The 3D Remake! :D:D:D:D

I dunno... I like the first one! :P

No.. Portal : The Real Test Version

oh and ive been hit by a huge idea...

Why Don't Before you release the map pack make a trailer

showing you continously try to complete the load of maps and dying alot

and then the quote " its bloody impossible " shows up

Heh Heh i can see that going with bananaphone song really well

If that will happen, he will release a few days AFTER it's actually finished. We don't want that, now, do we?

Ok the first level is the one with loads of cubes, can't remember the number.

The second one I have no idea...

I haven't played Portal:TFV for a while now, though.

I know the second one. It's the one full of bugs, also the other one full of cubes.

the first is level 37 (i hated that one) & the second is 38

edit: do i win anything??? =D

I have a few suggestions for this game.

First, make an aperture science material emancapation grid on the end in each stage, in other words, make that cool door that vaporizes stuff you don't need ("this aperture science matrial will vaporize any unauthorized equipment. For instance, the aperture science weighted storage cube")

Secondly, use some of GLaDOS recordings in your game. You will need GFCscape for that!

More, make some music -_-

But, Make these BTS levels after the last test chamber, when you escape. What will you escape from? I know, a giant zapper that once the platfrom moves to the center of it, it begins to be brighter and more "blue" and it acctually charges a lot of power to zap the player (ouch). Meanwhile, the player will have to shoot one portal onto a small hole in the wall, and the secondery one into a small scratched (or broken) part on the wall in the side of him, get fast on the zapper and run into it. Now the action starts! :D

Patacorow said:

I have a few suggestions for this game.
First, make an aperture science material emancapation grid on the end in each stage, in other words, make that cool door that vaporizes stuff you don't need ("this aperture science matrial will vaporize any unauthorized equipment. For instance, the aperture science weighted storage cube")

Secondly, use some of GLaDOS recordings in your game. You will need GFCscape for that!

More, make some music -_-

But, Make these BTS levels after the last test chamber, when you escape. What will you escape from? I know, a giant zapper that once the platfrom moves to the center of it, it begins to be brighter and more "blue" and it acctually charges a lot of power to zap the player (ouch). Meanwhile, the player will have to shoot one portal onto a small hole in the wall, and the secondery one into a small scratched (or broken) part on the wall in the side of him, get fast on the zapper and run into it. Now the action starts! :D

Done

Done

Done

And Done.

perfect. Please move quickly to the chamberlock, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the button are not a part of this test.

I mean... Perfect -_-:)

Hen7 said:

Lol thanks guys :)
And Patacorow, there is action don't worry...

Yay. I don't wanna bother but...
Can you give an ESTIMED time for when is it comin out? =D