Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inzuki

Portal Stuff.

12 posts in this topic

Yea, I like to make stuff in my time. Here's some Portal stuff:

Portal Gun:

portalgunus7.png

Progress Chart:

Portal Gun: 100%

Portals: 100%

Portal Beam: 100%

Turret:

portalturretxf8.png

Turret: 100%

Turret When Opened And Ready To Attack: 100%

Camera:

portalcameravt4.png

Camera: 100%

Camera Holder Thing: 100%

Rocket Launcher:

portalrocketan8.png

Rocket Launcher: 100%

Companion Cube:

portalcubehs9.png

Companion Cube: 100%

Motto: Priceless.

Comment please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hen7 said:

Me likes, now make a 2d portal flash game, that will be awesome.

Yea, I wish. But I need someone who can help with the Actionscript. Anyone good at it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome stuff as I already told you.

Inzuki said:

Hen7 said:

Me likes, now make a 2d portal flash game, that will be awesome.

Yea, I wish. But I need someone who can help with the Actionscript. Anyone good at it?

I think I worked on a similar project before. I'll go check my old backups, BRB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ido said:

Awesome stuff as I already told you.

Inzuki said:

Hen7 said:

Me likes, now make a 2d portal flash game, that will be awesome.

Yea, I wish. But I need someone who can help with the Actionscript. Anyone good at it?


I think I worked on a similar project before. I'll go check my old backups, BRB.

i think he was jk...since were on the forum for a 2d flash version of portal >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stealthflame said:

Ido said:

Awesome stuff as I already told you.

Inzuki said:

Hen7 said:

Me likes, now make a 2d portal flash game, that will be awesome.

Yea, I wish. But I need someone who can help with the Actionscript. Anyone good at it?


I think I worked on a similar project before. I'll go check my old backups, BRB.

i think he was jk...since were on the forum for a 2d flash version of portal >_>

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hen7 said:

Stealthflame said:

Ido said:

Awesome stuff as I already told you.

Inzuki said:

Hen7 said:

Me likes, now make a 2d portal flash game, that will be awesome.

Yea, I wish. But I need someone who can help with the Actionscript. Anyone good at it?


I think I worked on a similar project before. I'll go check my old backups, BRB.

i think he was jk...since were on the forum for a 2d flash version of portal >_>

Yes.

lol, at least someone caught it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is something I don't understand. Everyone seems to be thinking my way.

Must everyone spoil the jokes I want?

(Yay, full 2 months bump)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0