Stealthflame

Lol rly cool portal spin off

14 posts in this topic

EJMH said:

This game is awesome. Very creative, it reminds of me Crush, a PSP game where you have switch between 2D and 3D to get around the puzzles.

oh yeah...that game looks interesting, but i haven't seen it around, but i wanna get it sometime soon

i love this game cuz it's one of those where ppl walk in and they're like "WTF *head explodes*" lol, like portal

Stealthflame said:

EJMH said:

This game is awesome. Very creative, it reminds of me Crush, a PSP game where you have switch between 2D and 3D to get around the puzzles.

oh yeah...that game looks interesting, but i haven't seen it around, but i wanna get it sometime soon

i love this game cuz it's one of those where ppl walk in and they're like "WTF *head explodes*" lol, like portal

Um, I didn't quite have that reaction...
Here's Crush.

EJMH said:

Stealthflame said:

EJMH said:

Um, I didn't quite have that reaction...
Here's Crush.

yeah but i mean other ppl who walk in while ur playing

thanks

lotsoffun said:

Hen7 said:

Great game, I finished it 2 days ago, I really like the portal reference.

whats the portal reference?

The dialog is Portal-like. "Greetings subject 32763" "Now you're thinking with shifting" etc etc.

Interesting link. I vote team WCS get creative (as their name would suggest!), Portal clearly shows you can build puzzles and there's nothing wrong with $50, eh? go for it!

What the heck why did you post that?