Ido

The official bullshit thread

1,515 posts in this topic

I finished grade 11 today. >200 classes that I missed this year, 3 justified.

I saw that illusion a couple of weeks ago, I have the sing ripped for a bit of sound spam on various Source engine games :v

Also, how can you miss that many classes, I went into hospital for a couple of weeks and still missed like half of that :P

Ethan795 said:

I lol'd, are there any more?

And yet, the Yahoo answers community is still smarter than the YouTube community. Dear lord something is wrong.

Hen7 said:

Ethan795 said:

I lol'd, are there any more?
No.

This is the scaryest creator living, ever

aaaaaa.jpg

BTW:

Can anybody tell me why when I install AA3 on Steam it says it has been pre-loaded and I can't play it yet, I haven't played it yet D:

AA3 - no idea, I played it once. (then removed right after - first impression STINKS and that's all I could care about. I'm talking about cutscenes, menu, default keys (I know I can remap them, but these defaults just show how improfessional they are) and a most idiotic glitch that happened in the first training. Simply pathetic.)

Try removing ClientRegistry.blob from the Steam folder (while Steam is closed, of course), that usually fixes those kinds of problems. (however, I did see some admin post in the Steam forums once that it works faster to delete Steam.dll instead....... Do what you think)

OZPruduction said:

*Freaking Creepy thing*

BTW:

Can anybody tell me why when I install AA3 on Steam it says it has been pre-loaded and I can't play it yet, I haven't played it yet D:

Restart steam?

That thing is freaking creepy! What is it?!!?

TheNoiseExplosion said:

OZPruduction said:

*Freaking Creepy thing*

BTW:

Restart steam?

@ AA3

I gave up :P

@ monster

The name is "Solifugae" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solifugae) , and it's real, it's fucking scary (It's name in Hebrew is: עכשובאים or עקרבוטים)

It's size is like a cat, and it's very, very deadly, it's like an headhumper.

Goodluck having nightmares :P

OZPruduction said:

TheNoiseExplosion said:

OZPruduction said:

*Freaking Creepy thing*

BTW:

Restart steam?

@ AA3

I gave up :P

@ monster

The name is "Solifugae" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solifugae) , and it's real, it's fucking scary (It's name in Hebrew is: עכשובאים or עקרבוטים)

It's size is like a cat, and it's very, very deadly, it's like an headhumper.

Goodluck having nightmares :P

Wikipedia said:

Solifugae are the subject of many urban legends and exaggerations about their size, speed, behavior, appetite, and lethality. They are not especially large, the biggest having a leg span of perhaps 12 centimeters (5 in)[2]. They are fast on land compared to other invertebrates, the fastest can run perhaps 16 kilometers per hour (10 mph), nearly half as fast as the fastest human sprinter. Members of this order of Arachnida apparently have no venom, with the possible exception of one species in India (see below) and do not spin webs.