Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Blazer

strange music in the game files

33 posts in this topic

I never heard of a scare like this. Can you show us what are you talking about

I saw it in a video, but I can't find it again.

The scare itself is harmless, just some random trash props inside a room with some message commenting it and scary music.

It's one of those harmless "scares" which I really like, it doesn't make you scared, just confused.

Oh...

Just happened to me

Kind of a strange

Not really scare though

But As odd as when you try to throw her stuff away

OHHH....the box thing that it reappears! You said about junk and got confused.

No i think i expressed it really wrong now :)

What i mean is that trash event is not scare

this event is just as strange as her reapearing box :)

Oh...

Just happened to me

Kind of a strange

Not really scare though

But As odd as when you try to throw her stuff away

OHHH....the box thing that it reappears! You said about junk and got confused.

I know what he's talking about. A bunch of trash appears in the middle of the living room. It's pretty rare; it's only happened to me once.

Yeah, he says "how the hell did this get here?" when he sees the trash. you can see it in trailer number three, too. by the way, the one where she walks towards you in the kitchen is misplaced. it is supposed to happen from the other side of the door, when coming in or going down the stairs. there is also supposedly one where she stands in the cellar. never seen that one. By the way, i am pretty sure that in none of the scares except the zombie torso reskin from the bathroom is she actually physical. she dosen`t react to you, you cannot get caught by her, and you will simply pass through her if you get close. one question, is the wife physical in the phone and attic scares? when i got the attic, i threw some nades up there, and used a rpg or two, and it still happened. i don`t know about the phone scare.

Yeah, he says "how the hell did this get here?" when he sees the trash. you can see it in trailer number three, too. by the way, the one where she walks towards you in the kitchen is misplaced. it is supposed to happen from the other side of the door, when coming in or going down the stairs. there is also supposedly one where she stands in the cellar. never seen that one. By the way, i am pretty sure that in none of the scares except the zombie torso reskin from the bathroom is she actually physical. she dosen`t react to you, you cannot get caught by her, and you will simply pass through her if you get close. one question, is the wife physical in the phone and attic scares? when i got the attic, i threw some nades up there, and used a rpg or two, and it still happened. i don`t know about the phone scare.

i think she's just a model with animations, she doesn't appear until you go to the ladder. anyway, i think it works is like a random, teleporting trigger. if it goes to the ladder area(all other areas are out of map) and you are there.... BAM. i'd like mxthe to explain it