Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berial

Creepy mail

4 posts in this topic

I downloaded the mod few days ago and I love it! The House is like Amnesia. But back to the topic: I opened the mailbox and got this:

cCTDV.jpg

Creepy huh? I wouldn't even go near her :I

But the question is: Have you gotten creepy mail?

Ps. Sorry for my english.

Yes, in fact, this is all the mail that i get, probably a bug. You can link this to the web of ideas in another thread. Most likely, there is more that meets the eye about Her death, and this has something to do with it. Something that's a tad interesting. Just when does the events of the house take place compared to the events taking place in the campaign? I asked this question, but to no avail. My current theory is that Jake is reliving these events through his dreams (Which would explain why he enters the next chapter through a door in his dreams. Its also been said that he is suffering from hallucinations. So my theory on this letter is that its another part of him saying to stay away from Emily, or someone had been observing Jake and Emily and must have noticed that there was trouble. So, due to hallucination, he's seeing this letter again. This is just my theory however, and mxthe probably has a twist in the story up his sleeve.