Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacobo the hobo

Hermit cards/ wiki

20 posts in this topic

I have beaten chapter one and was missing 4 cards from an entire deck. I was wondering if someone could make a walkthrough showing all card locations so I can see what happens if you have them all. I searched some areas for a long time because I had not seen the "I think I found all the cards in this area." hint but was unable to find them all.

Also as a side note it would be nice to get some more wiki activity. 

I found 51 cards, but I missing Ace of spade

It's seem like a secret card call "the Hermit Card"

I read it in resource/Underhell_english

I found all the other

and I know that if I found entire cards Hermit will sing a song, but I never heard

(I'm not so sure that I am not made any mistake of grammar, not familiar with English)

Same here. I have 6 full playthroughs to date but I never found that secret card.

Guess I'm gonna cheat on my 7th playthrough

(Version 1.0)

You're still playing 1.0? Good for you!

As for me, I'm already cheating (through ent_fire commands). Just don't wanna waste anymore time for running circles.

Mxthe, if you're reading this... *Angelo mode ON* I'M SOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I heard on the wiki that there is a card hidden somewhere in the MGPS could be wrong but I think it is there.

Edit: confirmed I went back to that checkpoint to see, and I found a card at the end of the hall were you pull the three switches.

YAY! I do not need a walkthrough anymore, but I do have to replay that part of the game.  :D  :(  

Donut, the card is on a console next to some pipes on one end of the hallway by a switch. Grab before you go down the ladder to manually restart the generators. it is hard to see as it has a white background but check the ends of the upper u shaped area.  

by the way in the 1.2 change notes it says moved a playing card to be easier to find. 

could be your problem as I am in 1.2.

@readinisbad4health

nope

ent_fire hearts_## use

or

ent_fire spades_## use

or

ent_fire clubs_## use

or

ent_fire diamonds_## use

It depends which cards are present in the map.

Just finished my third playthrough, I got 51 cards.

I swear EVERY area said I got all the cards, I even got the one in the core helicopter.

And while I had 51 cards, pressing the objectives key didn't display the card objective, unless I was in the core.

I replayed underhell found all of the cards and heard the hermit sing I is so happy :D  

Bryan: Look at this motherfucking gun! You have exactly five seconds to tell us where it is or your brains will paint the walls, feel me?

I replayed underhell found all of the cards and heard the hermit sing I is so happy :D  

Bryan: Look at this motherfucking gun! You have exactly five seconds to tell us where it is or your brains will paint the walls, feel me?

I told you that I found one in the mgps but if u found this one and are missing a another one I cannot help you there are just to many cards to remember. However if u need the hermit card location it is next to toms diary in the second gas camber right after ito starts talking.

gas chamber as in the second one that u supposedly go nuts in.

remember that every location has a card and do not forget this unless u see "I think I found all the cards in the (area)."

there is even one in the first train location before u go in sewers

The Underhell Wiki cards page has been updated and it should include ALL of the card locations. Really helped one I was looking for the card in the dumpster next to one of The Hermits living areas.