daraven

tfv levels in real portal (released!)

304 posts in this topic

USE SOURCE RECORDER!!!

First record a demo. Then make sure the FPS is set to 30 FPS, start recording frames and start the demo. Then when it's don stop recording, and make a video out of it in Virtual Dub or whatever it was called.

Search the GMod Wiki for Source Recorder, there are full explanations there.

And don't forget to remove the cross-hair!

NeatNit said:

USE SOURCE RECORDER!!!

First record a demo. Then make sure the FPS is set to 30 FPS, start recording frames and start the demo. Then when it's don stop recording, and make a video out of it in Virtual Dub or whatever it was called.

Search the GMod Wiki for Source Recorder, there are full explanations there.

And don't forget to remove the cross-hair!

Woah, thanks! And yes, Im removing crosshair.

Hen, I have a question, do you a gamer? if you do, you probable know this game: http://en.wikipedia....e_Big_Adventure (LBA)

and this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LBA2 (LBA2)

Those once were my favorites, but one day, the game discs went lost, so I never played them again.

but, one day, one of those games have been found under a history book, the game LBA 1, it was really weird. but then I've realized I need to Install the program that makes the game work on windows XP, so downloaded it, and installed it. It was very delighting to play the game that was once my favorite.

in the time I forgot about it.

One and a half year later (half a week ago),I searched my game to find what can I play, then I saw the disc of the first game (the one I found earlier) and I thought: maybe I can search another time for the second game, so I searched, and what do you know, I haven't found it, "too bad", I thought.

one day after my friend came to my house and he reminded me about that game. after that I thought that I can found and download that game on the internet, I looked for it for something like 3 hours and then I finally found it! it is soooooooooooooooo fun to play the game I once mostly loved, and its delighting..

Wanna try this game? get the site download:

http://oldies.org.il/multi.asp?id=692

The text in the site must be very weird for you, but just click

on the texts:

חלק 1

חלק 2

חלק 3

חלק 4

and after you download them all in the same folder, you get into the first one and take a cd with 700 mb and install, and finally, play the game!

(if you have windows vista you might have some problems, so get into the site with the downloads and download the text:

תיקון לסאונד רועש מדי ושליטה במכונית באי המדבר, חובה בויסטה!

good luck!)

have fun!

OZPruduction said:

Hen, I have a question, do you a gamer? if you do, you probable know this game: http://en.wikipedia....e_Big_Adventure (LBA)
and this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LBA2 (LBA2)
Those once were my favorites, but one day, the game discs went lost, so I never played them again.
but, one day, one of those games have been found under a history book, the game LBA 1, it was really weird. but then I've realized I need to Install the program that makes the game work on windows XP, so downloaded it, and installed it. It was very delighting to play the game that was once my favorite.
in the time I forgot about it.
One and a half year later (half a week ago),I searched my game to find what can I play, then I saw the disc of the first game (the one I found earlier) and I thought: maybe I can search another time for the second game, so I searched, and what do you know, I haven't found it, "too bad", I thought.
one day after my friend came to my house and he reminded me about that game. after that I thought that I can found and download that game on the internet, I looked for it for something like 3 hours and then I finally found it! it is soooooooooooooooo fun to play the game I once mostly loved, and its delighting..

on the texts:
חלק 1
חלק 2
חלק 3
חלק 4

and after you download them all in the same folder, you get into the first one and take a cd with 700 mb and install, and finally, play the game!
(if you have windows vista you might have some problems, so get into the site with the downloads and download the text:
good luck!)
have fun!

HUH?! :) What this means??

Post this in general forum. Although this is spam. What this has to do with portal: TFV mappack??

OZPruduction said:

Why have I posted that message? I just wanted to tell you about this game!

Don't spam. That belongs to the general forum.

darko said:

use the fricking edit button

Your right. I should have done that, but since I already posted 2 replies i cant do that.

Patacorow said:

darko said:

Your right. I should have done that, but since I already posted 2 replies i cant do that.

i know i am, i was annoyed because your mate basically triple posted...

darko said:

Patacorow said:

darko said:

Correct.
NOW RELEASE THE MAPPACK! :D

Patacorow said:

darko said:

Patacorow said:

darko said:

Correct.
NOW RELEASE THE MAPPACK! :D

OZPruduction said:

on the texts:
חלק 1
חלק 2
חלק 3
חלק 4

good luck!)
have fun!
Actually, Hen, Ido, me and many other people around here are from Israel, so it won't be weir :P.

Source recorder isn't a download, it's already in every source game.

darko said:

and delete all the previous un-important pastes

Yeah

wait wait wait wait wait for a moment!
I don't get it... final boss?
Hen, when you said your making a final boss what did you mean?
Did you made the boss like in the real game??
Or something else?
Can you please infrom us some more... :sad:
(screenshot, explanation)

- Thanks.
PS: Don't look at my siggy. You'll see it a thousand times.